DWM Contracts Ltd
Unit 222 Boughton Industrial Estate
Tel: 01623 869336 Fax: 01623 869494 Email: email@example.com
DWM Contracts Ltd are a contractors based in nottinghamshire. We specialise in the supply and installation of flooring, ceramic tiling, whiterock and suspended ceilings.
We provide quality commercial flooring services to suit your needs and offer various flooring such as safety flooring, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, carpet, carpet tiles, karndean etc.
Our team of CSCS approved fitters all have NVQ Level 1 in flooring & ceramic tiling. They have also been on a training course for Altro Whiterock.
Although most of our work is based in the midlands we work nationwide.
We can offer proffessional advise and free quotations for supply and install or just to install.
- With our team of trained and experienced CSCS fitters we can assure all projects are completed according to clients needs and satisfaction.
- We can supply flooring materials including contract carpet and vinyl from most manufacturers and distributors.
- Our aim is to complete client satisfaction and with over 20 years experience in flooring we understand your needs and can offer advice and solutions to achieve this.
- Most of our commercial flooring works are carried out in student accomodation, care homes, medical centres, schools, holiday villa's & universities.
- Our Ceramic Tiling installers are fully experienced and will provide a professional service to existing and future clients.
- We carry out the majority of our Ceramic Tiling works to care homes, universities, medical centres, holiday villa's etc.
- All our installers use the appropriate tools and cut tiles to any size using our professional dry and cut wetting machines.
- We can supply a wide range of Ceramic Tiles and other materials to meet the clients specification.
Whiterock Wall & Ceiling Cladding:
- Altro Whiterock PVC Cladding is the ideal alternative to Ceramic Tiles. It is a plastic surface thats is 100% watertight and meets with today's hygiene regulations
- All our works are carried out by qualified, trained and experienced staff at universities, care homes, schools, medical centres etc.
- Our installers have all been trained by Altro specialists to ensure that the whiterock is fitted to the standards of the installation procedure.